- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, AL
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Bud Cramer
Campaign Finance$6,968,149 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $20,884,000 Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway, AL & MS 2009 $18,768,000 Tennessee River, TNRequested by 2009 $16,500,000 System Software Engineering Annex, Ph 3 2009 $8,000,000 Extremely Large, Domestic Expendable and Reusable Structures Manufacturing Center (ELDERS) 2009 $6,000,000 Multipurpose Nanosat Missile System (MNMS) formerly Integrated Nanosat Delivery System (INDS) 2008 $6,000,000 Colsa Corp: Advanced Weapons Technology -- Missile Aero-propulsion Computer System (MACS) Modernization 2009 $5,000,000 Advanced SAM Hardware Simulator Development 2009 $4,785,000 Mobile Harbor Turning Basin, AL 2009 $4,160,000 Rapid Response System for Active Protection of Ground and Air VehiclesRequested by 2008 $4,000,000 Combat Vehicle Improvement Programs -- Vehicle Health Management Systems Development