Alabama Farmers Federation
Campaign Finance$9,652,135 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alabama Farmers Federation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Alabama Farmers Federation $1,961,488
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011 H.R.4645 Travel Restriction Reform and Export Enhancement Act H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2421 Clean Water Restoration Act of 2007 H.R.3098 H.R.5297 Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 H.R.2018 Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2761 Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act of 2007 H.R.5088 America's Commitment to Clean Water Act
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alabama Farmers Federation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alabama Farmers Federation
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Regulatory Guidance: Applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations to Operators of Certain Farm Vehicles and Off-Road Agricultural Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 FSIS Mandatory Inspection of Farm-raised Catfish and Catfish Products 2008
- Toggle 1 CCC Biomass Crop Assistance Program 2010
- Toggle 1 Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Dicamba and Glufosinate Tolerant Cotton 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Traceability for Livestock Moving Interstate 2009
- Toggle 1 APHIS Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean GE'd for Dicamba Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Importation of Fruits and Vegetables; 14th Periodic Amendment 2005
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alabama Farmers Federation
- Toggle 9 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and New Source Performance Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Point Source Category 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Discharges from the Application of Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 2 APHIS National Animal Identification System; Notice of Availability of a Draft Strategic Plan and Draft Program Standards 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA Oil Pollution Prevention; Non-Transportation Related Onshore Facilities; Proposed Rule 2005
- Toggle 2 EPA Cacodylic Acid/ MSMA/DSMA/CAMA 2006
- Toggle 2 EPA Petition to Revoke All Tolerances and Cancel All Registrations for the Pesticide 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D); Notice of Availability 2008
- Toggle 2 APHIS Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Soybean GE'd for Dicamba Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Veterinary Feed Directive 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Glufosinate-Ammonium; Notice of Filing a Pesticide Petition to Establish a Tolerance for a Certain Pesticide Chemical in or on Food 2003