L. F. Payne, Jr.
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, VA
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for L. F. Payne, Jr.
Lewis Franklin (L.F.) Payne, Jr. (born July 9, 1945) is a former member of the United States House of Representatives from the Commonwealth of Virginia. He served the 5th district of the state, which covers much of Southside Virginia.
Campaign Finance$1,496,281 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals