Howard P. Mckeon
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Campaign Finance$8,501,067 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Larry Duncan, Lockheed Martin $59,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 29, 2013
- Golf Retreat at Green Valley Ranch Spa and Casino
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $9,600,000 Northrop Grumman: B-2 Advanced Tactical Data Link 2008 $8,500,000 Main Base Runway Phase 4 2010 $6,830,000 Commissary 2009 $6,000,000 Main Base Runway Ph 4 2008 $4,000,000 General Atomics: Tactical Unmanned Aerial System (TUAS) (MIP) -- Warrior Block 0 All-Weather, Hi-Fidelity Sensor Upgrades 2008 $2,800,000 Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing: Combat Vehicle Improvement Programs -- Ground Combat Systems Open Architecture Electronic Enhancements 2010 $2,400,000 Unk: Advanced Vehicle Propulsion Center 2009 $2,400,000 Ground Combat Systems Electronic Enhancements 2010 $1,600,000 Unk: Miniature Divert and Altitude Controls System Thruster 2009 $1,600,000 Warrior Block 0 Sensor Upgrade