- Office Held:
- US House, WI
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, WI
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Tammy Baldwin
Tammy Suzanne Green Baldwin (born February 11, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Wisconsin's 2nd congressional district, serving since 1999. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$15,014,624 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $15,014,624 #4 of 1586 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $15,650,797 #4 of 1586 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $143,852 #256 of 1586 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Crossroads GPSOppose $4,717,104 National Republican Senatorial CmteOppose $4,698,220 American CrossroadsOppose $1,345,315 Service Employees International UnionSupport $1,001,390 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalSupport $811,297 Women Vote!Support $384,921 EMILY's ListSupport $384,921 Afl-CioSupport $247,153 Workers' VoiceSupport $221,300 Americans for Tax ReformOppose $203,843
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount JSTREETPAC $63,075 League of Conservation Voters $61,764 Council for a Livable World $32,803
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 24, 2015
- Dinner with Senator Tammy Baldwin at The Home of Bill Broydrick