- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, WI
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, WI
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Tammy Baldwin
Tammy Suzanne Green Baldwin (born February 11, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Wisconsin's 2nd congressional district, serving since 1999. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$13,644,042 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount JSTREETPAC $63,075 League of Conservation Voters $61,764 Council for a Livable World $32,803
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,000,000 Astronautics: Magnetic Refrigeration Technology for Naval Applications 2008 $3,200,000 Fairbanks Morse Engine: Items Less than $5 million -- LSD-41/49 Diesel Engine Low Load Upgrade KitRequested by 2008 $3,200,000 Force Protection Applied Research -- Magnetic Refrigeration Technology 2010 $2,400,000 Alfalight: Eye Safe Laser Range Finder 2009 $2,400,000 Wound Infection Treatment Program 2009 $2,400,000 Magnetic Refrigeration Technology 2009 $2,400,000 Advanced High Energy Density Surveillance Power Module 2009 $2,400,000 Liquid Crystal Sensor Technology Research and Development for Force Protection 2010 $2,000,000 Platypus Technologies: Chemical and Biological Defense Program-Advanced DevelopmentRequested by 2010 $2,000,000 Ice Age Park and Trail Foundation, Cross Plains, WI: Ice Age National Scenic Trail