- Office Held:
- US Senate, NJ
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, NJ
Campaign Finance$12,179,962 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $12,179,962 #14 of 59 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $13,290,088 #14 of 59 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,426,897 #8 of 59 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Majority PACSupport $582,500 Patriot Majority UsaSupport $197,500 Our Community VotesSupport $105,795 Direct Selling AssociationSupport $18,111 New Jersey for the PeopleSupport $4,361 New Jersey For The PeopleSupport $2,333 New Jersey for the People $1,782
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Jeffrey D. Deboer, Real Estate Roundtable $31,000 Tonio Burgos, Tonio Burgos & Assoc $26,500 Kristen Ludecke, Public Service Enterprise Group $24,200 Charles M. Brain, Capitol Hill Strategies $23,000 Geoff Werth, US Oncology $23,000 David Castagnetti, Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti Inc $22,500 Josh Ackil, Franklin Square Group $21,500 National Association Of Realtors P $20,643 Mike Manatos, Manatos & Manatos $18,675 Andrew Kauders, Podesta Group $16,100