Richard E. Mourdock
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, IN
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Richard E. Mourdock
Richard E. Mourdock, (born October 8, 1951, in Wauseon, Ohio), currently serves as the 53rd Treasurer of State of the U.S. State of Indiana. A Republican, he began his four year term on February 10, 2007.
Campaign Finance$7,044,510 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $7,044,510 #27 of 59 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $7,873,704 #25 of 59 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $27,849 #46 of 59 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Majority PACOppose $4,277,540 Senate Majority PACOppose $4,277,540 Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $4,115,376 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $1,632,259 FreedomWorksSupport $1,632,259 Club for GrowthSupport $813,038 Club For Growth ActionSupport $701,477 Center ForwardOppose $699,657 American Action NetworkOppose $645,153 VoteVets.orgOppose $579,486
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals