- Latest Office Held:
- US House, GA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, GA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Phil Gingrey
John Phillip "Phil" Gingrey, (born July 10, 1942, Augusta, Georgia) is the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 11th congressional district, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is located in the northwestern suburbs of Atlanta.
Campaign Finance$9,965,284 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $7,376,000 Buford Dam and Lake Sidney Lanier, GA 2009 $7,150,000 Carters Dam and Lake, GA 2009 $6,912,000 West Point Dam and Lake, GA & AL 2009 $6,668,000 Allatoona Lake, GA 2008 $5,681,000 Allatoona Lake 2009 $5,000,000 Advanced SAM Hardware Simulator Development 2010 $4,000,000 Meggitt Training Systems: Combat Skills Marksmanship Trainer 2009 $4,000,000 Combat Skills Marksmanship Trainer for the Army National Guard 2008 $4,000,000 Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Dynetics Inc: Central Test and Evaluation Investment Development -- Advanced SAM Hardware Simulator Development - ITEAMS 2008 $3,200,000 C-130 -- AN/APN-241 Radar for ANG C-130