- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NJ
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NJ
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Leonard Lance
Leonard Lance (born June 25, 1952) is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 7th congressional district, serving since 2009. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously served in the New Jersey Senate and the New Jersey General Assembly.
Campaign Finance$3,957,431 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,520,000 Covanta Energy Corp: Conversion of Municipal Solid Waste to Renewable Diesel Fuel 2010 $2,400,000 LGS Innovations: Planar Lightwave Circuit Development for High Power Military Laser Applications 2010 $2,000,000 LifeCell Corporation: Dermal Matrix Research 2010 $2,000,000 Sarnoff Corp: Standard Ground Station-Enhancement Program 2010 $1,600,000 Flextech Alliance: Printed and Conformal Electronics for Military Applications 2010 $1,600,000 LGS Innovations: Secure, Miniaturized, Hybrid, Free Space, Optical Communications 2010 $1,250,000 Route 22 Sustainable Corridor, NJ 2010 $1,000,000 Energy Audit, Efficiency Improvements, and Renewable Energy Installations, Township of Branchburg, NJRequested by 2010 $1,000,000 City of Summit, Summit, NJ: Regional Police and Emergency Management Interoperable Communication Network and Facility 2010 $800,000 Thermo Fisher Scientific (Tsongas, Markey), buyCastings.com (Ryan, Turner), Imtec (Cole), and SeaBox, Inc. (Andrews, Adler, Lance): Tactical Metal Fabrication System (TacFab)