- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, LA
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Jim McCrery
Campaign Finance$8,709,837 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $14,600,000 Security Forces Complex 2008 $11,809,000 J. Bennett Johnston Waterway 2008 $9,800,000 4th Brigade 10th Mountain Division Headquarters Facility 2009 $9,797,000 J. Bennett Johnston Waterway, LA 2008 $6,100,000 Child Care Center 2008 $4,000,000 United States Air Force, 8th Air Force, Cyberspace Operations Command: Management/operational headquarters -- 8th Air Force Cyberspace Innovation Center 2009 $3,200,000 Remote Suspect Identification 2008 $3,200,000 Support Systems Development -- Alternate Carbon Stationary Fuel Cell Demonstrator 2009 $3,000,000 Cyber Security Laboratory at Louisiana Tech University 2009 $2,871,000 Red River Emergency Bank Protection, AR, LA, OK & TX