- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, NV
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, NV
Harry Mason Reid (born December 2, 1939) is the senior United States Senator from Nevada, serving since 1987. A member of the Democratic Party, he has been the Senate Majority Leader since January 2007, having previously served as Minority Leader and Minority and Majority Whip.
Campaign Finance$38,113,937 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Tony Podesta, Podesta Group $123,350 Paul Dinino, DiNino Assoc $88,100 Paul Dinino, Cornerstone Government Affairs $68,650 William S. Singer, Kirkland & Ellis $61,725 League of Conservation Voters $48,227 FMR Corp $36,500 ActBlue $34,883 Assn for Advanced Life Underwriting $32,300 National Assn of Broadcasters $30,250 Air Transport Assn of America $30,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Nov. 7, 2013
- Breakfast at Charlie Palmer Steak
- Hosted by:
- Andy Quinn, Matt Berzok, Kevin Brennan, Dayle Cristinzio
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars