- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, NV
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, NV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Dean Heller
Dean Heller (born May 10, 1960) is an American politician. He is a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Nevada's 2nd congressional district since 2007. He previously served as Secretary of State of Nevada (1994–2006) and a member of the Nevada Assembly (1990–1994).
Campaign Finance$11,169,896 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Aug. 14, 2013
- Trip to Lake Tahoe at Lake Tahoe (NV)
June 19, 2013
- Debt Retirement Lunch at Bistro Bis
May 22, 2013
- Debt Retirement Luncheon at Acqua Al 2
May 16, 2013
- Debt Retirement Luncheon at Bistro Bis
May 10, 2013
- Dinner at The Capital Grille - Downtown
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $18,696,000 Rural Nevada 2009 $18,000,000 Rural Nevada (EI), NV 2010 $15,000,000 Rural Nevada, NV 2009 $11,375,000 Readiness Center 2010 $10,800,000 Fire Station Replacement 2009 $4,780,000 Truckee Meadows, NV 2010 $3,600,000 Nevada Air National Guard: Scathe View Hyper-Spectral Imagery Upgrade for Nevada ANG 2009 $3,000,000 Distributed Environment for Critical Infrastructure Decision-making Exercises, Multiple Locations 2009 $2,200,000 Semiconductor Optical Amplifier for Responsive Space MPOI 2010 $2,000,000 Renewable Energy Sustainable Projects