Campaign Finance$793,701 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Dave Camp Harry A. Sporidis $32,865
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Polsinelli Shughart
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Alliance for American Advertising $1,570,000 American Society of Clinical Oncology $600,000 Riddell Sports $490,000 American Academy of Family Physicians $480,000 Univ of Kansas Hospital Authority $460,000 City of Kansas City, MO $460,000 Domestic Energy Producers Alliance $440,000 Amoena USA Corp $440,000 Jackson State University $420,000 Parkland Health & Hospital System $380,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.722 Say No to Drug Ads Act H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.2917 H.R.2966 Say No to Drug Ads Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2296 Protecting Financial Aid for Students and Taxpayers Act H.R.1262 Water Quality Investment Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Polsinelli Shughart" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Polsinelli Shughart
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Direct Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Proposal to Debar/Notice of Opportunity for Hearing for John Douglas McCoy 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010