National Nurses United For Patient Protection
Affiliated Organization: National Nurses United
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to National Nurses United For Patient Protection Download all independent expenditures made by National Nurses United For Patient Protection
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent David GillSupport $54,500 Ami BeraSupport $54,500 Steven Alexzander HorsfordSupport $51,500 Mark A. TakanoSupport $36,952 Julia BrownleySupport $29,500 Barack ObamaSupport $10,152 Scott PetersSupport $4,667
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000