Kelley, Drye & Warren
Campaign Finance$1,000,321 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Kelley, Drye & Warren
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Omega Protein Corp $2,620,000 Exxon Mobil $2,120,000 ArcelorMittal USA $1,740,000 New Shipper Bond Petitioners Coalition $1,240,000 Laboratory Corp of America $1,050,000 Plasma Protein Therapeutics Assn $835,000 Specialty Steel Industry of N America $760,000 Petroleos de Venezuela SA $720,000 Petroleos de Venezuela SA $720,000 McWane Inc $700,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008 S.2766 Clean Boating Act of 2008 H.R.5945 H.R.2830 Integrated Deepwater Program Reform Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.1262 Water Quality Investment Act of 2009 H.R.2337 Federal Consistency Appeals Decision Refinement Act S.1005 Water Infrastructure Financing Act
RegulationsMentioned in 1995 dockets; Submitted to 104 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Kelley, Drye & Warren" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Kelley, Drye & Warren
- Toggle 134 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 88 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Blanket Codesharing/Statements of Authorizations 2001
- Toggle 10 DOT 2004 Cargo Designation and 2004/2005 All-Cargo Frequencies 2004
- Toggle 10 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
- Toggle 8 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Frequency Allocation - U.S.-Hong Kong Fifth-Freedom 2005
- Toggle 7 DOT American Airlines, Inc., Federal Express Corporation, United Air Lines, Inc. and United Parcel Service Co. - Joint Complaint Against Aerolineas Argentinas, S.A., Air Plus Argentina, S.A., Southern Winds, S.A. and the Government of Argentina - IATFCPA 2003
- Toggle 6 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 4 USTR GSP 2008AR FRN CNLW Petitions 2008
- Toggle 4 DOT 2004 Hong-Kong Fifth Freedom All Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2004
- Toggle 3 DOT U.S.-Toyko Air Service (Slots at Narita Airport) 2003
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Kelley, Drye & Warren
- Toggle 715 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 236 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Approval of/and Antitrust Immunity For Alliance Agreement 1997
- Toggle 107 DOT Notice - Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Proceeding 1995
- Toggle 76 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways PLC - Antitrust Immunity Agreement 2001
- Toggle 70 DOT 96-9-15 Order Instituting Proceeding - American Airlines, Inc., et al., and the TACA Group, Code-Share Arrangement 1996
- Toggle 66 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and British Airways Plc - Exemption/Blanket Codesharing/Statements of Authorizations 2001
- Toggle 57 DOT United Air Lines, Inc. and Lufthansa German Airlines - Exemption/Statement of Authorization - Code-Share and Blocked Space Services with U.S.-Germany Services 1995
- Toggle 46 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Motion for Confidential Treatment 1995
- Toggle 37 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and Crossair Ltd. d/b/a Swiss - Statements of Authorization/Exemption - United States-Switzerland 2002
- Toggle 36 DOT 2002/2003 Hong Kong Fifth Freedom All-Cargo Frequency Proceeding 2002
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Kelley, Drye & Warren" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Administrative Conference of the United States 1 person on 1 committee