Hyjek & Fix
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Hyjek & Fix
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Martin-Baker Aircraft $640,000 BAE Systems $400,000 West Valley Partners $290,000 Indian Head Defense Alliance $200,000 Thales USA $200,000 American Rheinmetall Munitions $200,000 Assured Information Security $150,000 Wornick Foods $140,000 Niagara Area Chamber of Commerce $120,000 Printpack Inc $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5854 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3215 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.112 National Silver Alert Act of 2011