Dow Lohnes PLLC
Campaign Finance$955,901 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Mitt Romney Ralph W. Hardy $19,000 John D. Dingell Eric "Rick" Kessler $16,850
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Dow Lohnes PLLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Overstock.com $250,000 STMicroelectronics $250,000 Intel Corp $190,000 Council for Opportunity in Education $120,000 Garmin $100,000 Online Publishers Assn $90,000 Hawaiian Airlines $50,000 Natl Assn/State Student Grant/Aid Progs $40,000 Touro College $30,000 Dell Inc $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Media Information & Publishing,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3221 Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2009 H.R.1895 Do Not Track Kids Act of 2011 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.605 S.799 Commercial Privacy Bill of Rights Act of 2011 S.968 PIPA S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011 S.1660 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.302
RegulationsMentioned in 117 dockets; Submitted to 28 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Dow Lohnes PLLC" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Dow Lohnes PLLC
- Toggle 6 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 6 DOT 2007/2008 U.S.-Colombia Combination Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2007
- Toggle 3 DOT JetBlue Airways Corporation - Exemption - United States-Bermuda 2007
- Toggle 3 DOT In the Matter of Streamlining Regulatory Procedures For Licensing U.S. and Foreign Air Carriers 2005
- Toggle 3 DOT JetBlue Airways Corporation - Motion for Confidential Treatment - Form 41, Schedule B-7 2000
- Toggle 3 DOT 2010 U.S.-Haneda Combination Services Allocation Proceedings 2010
- Toggle 2 DOT Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. and HMY Airways Inc. d/b/a Harmony Airways - Statements of Authorization - Canada-U.S.; Canada-U.S.-Australia Codeshare Services 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Swift Air, LLC - Certificate - Interstate and Foreign Charter Air Transportation 2005
- Toggle 2 FAA Safe Efficient Use and Preservation of the Navigable Air Space 2006
- Toggle 2 FAA Operating Limitations at New York LaGuardia Airport 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Dow Lohnes PLLC
- Toggle 31 DOT JetBlue Airways Corporation - Motion for Confidential Treatment - Form 41, Schedule B-7 2000
- Toggle 23 DOT In the Matter of Streamlining Regulatory Procedures For Licensing U.S. and Foreign Air Carriers 2005
- Toggle 23 DOT 2010 U.S.-Haneda Combination Services Allocation Proceedings 2010
- Toggle 14 DOT 2007/2008 U.S.-Colombia Combination Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2007
- Toggle 11 DOT Shuttle America Corporation - Motion to Withhold Information from Public Disclosure - Form 41 Reports 2005
- Toggle 10 FAA In the Matter of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. - Complaint - CP09WP0008 2009
- Toggle 10 DOT Republic Airline Inc. d/b/a Republic Airlines - Motion to Withhold Information from Public Disclosure - Form 41 Reports 2005
- Toggle 9 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (Within-Perimeter Exemptions, i.e., Service to Another Airport 1,250 Miles Away or Less From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2000
- Toggle 7 FAA Flight Crewmember Duty and Rest Requirements 2009
- Toggle 6 DOT Cargoitalia, S.p.A. - Foreign Permit - Italy-United States 2006