Andrew L. Woods
We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Campaign Finance$446,600 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount Deborah Ann Stabenow Liberty Partners $38,200 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Liberty Partners $29,500 Deborah Ann Stabenow King & Spalding $27,000
Lobbying by Andrew L. Woods
Lobbied with the Following FirmsLiberty Partners Group, King & Spalding, Pillsbury Winthrop, Capital Strategies, Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro, Pillsbury, Winthrop et al, Liberty Partners of Florida, Shaw, Pittman et al, Radiation Therapy Alliance, Woods, Andrew
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Clients of Firms Andrew L. Woods Worked For21st Century Oncology, American College of Radiation Oncology, Detroit Medical Center, US Oncology, JA Worldwide, DaVita Inc, H Lee Moffit Cancer Center & Research, National Patient Advocate Foundation, Radiation Therapy Alliance, Google Inc