Mark Valente, III
Campaign Finance$600,570 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount National Republican Congressional Cmte Valente & Assoc $323,800
Lobbying by Mark Valente, III
Lobbied with the Following FirmsValente & Assoc, MV3 & Assoc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Clients of Firms Mark Valente, III Worked ForNorth American Coal Corp, Pilkington North America, American Speech-Language-Hearing Assn, Hollister Inc, Hewitt Assoc, UnitedHealth Group, Karges Faulconbridge, Goal Financial, National Assn of Home Builders, New Leaders for New Schools