Zachary T. Space
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OH
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Zachary T. Space
Zachary T. "Zack" Space (born January 27, 1961) is the former U.S. Representative for Ohio's 18th congressional district, serving from 2007 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$5,541,214 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $3,720,000 Combat Skills Simulation Systems, Ohio Army National Guard 2010 $3,360,000 Metallurg Vanadium (Space), Dod (Paul), and Bear Metallurgical Corporation (Dahlkemper): Vanadium Safety Readiness 2010 $3,200,000 Momentive Performance Materials: Fused Silica for Large-Format Transparent ArmorRequested by 2008 $3,000,000 Metallurg Vanadium, Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center, Strategic Minerals Corporation, and Bear Metallurgical: Research and Development -- Vanadium Safely Readiness 2009 $2,240,000 Quiet, Low-Impact Alternative Energy Technology 2010 $2,000,000 Ohio State University: Distributed Power from Wastewater 2009 $1,600,000 Vanadium Safety Readiness 2009 $1,361,000 North Appalachian Experimental Watershed Research, Coshocton, OH 2009 $1,020,000 Ohio Attorney General: Ohio Attorney General DNA Capacity Enhancement 2010 $1,000,000 New Supply WarehouseRequested by