- Latest Office Held:
- US House, TN
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, TN
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Zach Wamp
Campaign Finance$6,688,143 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $14,400,000 Chapel Complex 2009 $10,372,000 Readiness Center 2009 $10,000,000 School Age Services Center 2008 $9,000,000 Close Combat Tactical Trainer -- Up-Armored HMMWV and Tactical Truck Crew Trainers for TN National Guard 2008 $8,200,000 Communications Training Complex 2009 $8,000,000 Replace Squadron Operations 2010 $6,800,000 5th SFG Language Sustainment Training Facility 2010 $5,000,000 Tennessee National Guard: Combined Arms Virtual Trainers for the Tennessee National Guard 2009 $3,500,000 Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System Demonstration at UTC SimCenter 2008 $3,500,000 University of Tennessee SimCenter at Chattanooga: Force Protection Applied Research -- Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System Demonstration at UTC SimCenter