- Office Sought:
- US House, IL
ENYART, Bill, a Representative from Illinois; born in Pensacola, Escambia County, Fla., September 22, 1949; attended University of Illinois, Springfield, Ill.; B.A., Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Ill., 1974; J.D., Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Ill., 1979; M.S.S., United States Army War College, Carlisle, Pa., 2000; United States Air Force, 1969-1973; United States Air Force Reserves, 1973-1975; attorney; businessman; Illinois Army National Guard, 1982-2012; adjutant general, Illinois Army National Guard, 2007-2012; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$1,176,415 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to William Enyart Download all independent expenditures for or against William Enyart
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,176,415 #352 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,167,686 #343 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $12,777 #536 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $1,083,073 Yg Network Inc.Oppose $626,509 Crossroads GPSOppose $586,103 Yg Action FundOppose $557,750 Americans for Tax ReformOppose $472,053 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteSupport $335,170 New Prosperity FoundationOppose $185,927 New Prosperity Foundation; TheOppose $185,927 Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $39,000
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals