Wilford R. Cardon
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, AZ
Campaign Finance$7,092,314 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Wilford R. Cardon Download all independent expenditures for or against Wilford R. Cardon
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $7,092,314 #22 of 61 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $9,848,836 #22 of 61 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $18,300 #76 of 61 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Club for GrowthOppose $1,634,535 Club For Growth ActionOppose $1,634,535 Liberty For All Super PACOppose $382,425
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block