- Latest Office Held:
- US House, AZ
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, AZ
Trent Franks (born June 19, 1957) is the U.S. Representative for Arizona's 2nd congressional district, serving since 2003. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$2,937,067 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $10,870,000 Field Maintenance Shop 2008 $5,500,000 Repair Airfield Pavements 2010 $5,250,000 Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, AZ 2008 $3,200,000 Advanced Ceramics Research: Electronic Warfare Technology -- Silver Fox and Manta UAS 2008 $2,952,000 Colorado River Transmission Line 2010 $2,400,000 Southwest Gas College of Southern Nevada (Berkley): Gas Engine Driven Air Conditioning 2010 $2,400,000 Robertson Aviation, Inc.: Internal Auxiliary Fuel Tank System 2008 $1,960,000 Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge 2010 $1,600,000 Advanced Ceramics Research: Silver Fox and Manta Unmanned Aerial Systems 2008 $1,500,000 Operation Smile Inc.: Education and Training -- Peace Through Health Care Initiative