- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Tony Strickland
Anthony A. "Tony" Strickland (born February 17, 1970) is a California State Senator, representing the 19th District. Strickland is a member of the Republican Party and a former Assemblyman, representing the 37th District from 1998 to 2004.
Campaign Finance$2,438,726 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,438,726 #73 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,392,307 #80 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $90,819 #272 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $686,307 Service Employees International UnionOppose $206,881 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $114,645 Humane Society of the USSupport $103,532 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueOppose $33,340 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaOppose $33,340 Right to LifeSupport $6,132 Planned ParenthoodOppose $3,600
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals