- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
REED, Thomas W. II, a Representative from New York; born in Joliet, Will County, Ill., November 18, 1971; graduated from Horseheads High School, Horseheads, N.Y., 1989; B.A., Alfred University, Alfred, N.Y., 1993; J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law, Ada, Ohio, 1996; lawyer, private practice; business owner; mayor of Corning, N.Y., 2007-2010; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Eleventh Congress, by special election to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of United States Representative Eric J.J. Massa, and reelected to the two succeeding Congresses (November 2, 2010-present).
Campaign Finance$2,087,158 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Tom Reed Download all independent expenditures for or against Tom Reed
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,087,158 #116 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,026,454 #114 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $115,518 #253 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Assn of RealtorsSupport $521,384 National Association Of Realtors Congressional FundSupport $260,659 Right to LifeSupport $2,528
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Nov. 19, 2013
- Dinner at Woodward Table