- Office Held:
- US House, WI
- Office Sought:
- US House, WI
Thomas Evert Petri (born May 28, 1940) is the U.S. Representative for Wisconsin's 6th congressional district, serving since 1979. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district includes most of the east-central part of the state.
Campaign Finance$736,669 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $736,669 #446 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $720,045 #444 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $848,410 #53 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $3,600,000 Department of Defense (Petri) Fort Bragg (Kissell): Lightweight Tactical Utility Vehicles 2010 $3,407,000 Great Lakes Remedial Action Plans & Sediment Remediation, MI, IL, IN, MN, NY, OH, PA & WI 2010 $2,471,000 Great Lakes Fishery and Ecosystem Restoration, MI 2010 $950,000 Wittman Regional Airport runway project, Oshkosh, Wl 2010 $925,300 Sheboygan County Memorial Airport Reconstruction (Runway 13/31 and Taxiways Fl and F2), Wl 2010 $500,000 University of Wisconsin Oshkosh's Anaerobic Dry Digestion Facility 2010 $500,000 North Fond du Lac Railyard Overpass, Village of North Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County, Wl 2010 $400,000 Fond du Lac County, Wl for the Save a Smile Program 2010 $308,000 Fond du Lac Area Transit bus and bus facilities, Wl 2010 $250,000 Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland, Wl for curriculum development