- Office Held:
- US House, VA
- Office Sought:
- US House, VA
Thomas Stuart Price "Tom" Perriello (pronounced /pɛriˈɛloʊ/; born October 9, 1974) is the former U.S. Representative for Virginia's 5th congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party. The district includes much of Southside Virginia and stretches north to Charlottesville.
Campaign Finance$3,756,475 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $3,756,475 #24 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $3,782,680 #29 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $35,266 #429 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $1,006,200 Service Employees International UnionSupport $275,128 Moveon.orgSupport $150,009 Americans United 4 Life ActionOppose $28,560 Environment AmericaSupport $25,186 Matthew 25 NetworkSupport $20,585 Family Research CouncilOppose $15,746 Americans for Responsible Health CareOppose $11,332 Mid-Atlantic Laborers' Political LeagueSupport $10,224 Revere AmericaOppose $5,423
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals