Thomas Charles "Tom" Feeney III, usually known as Tom Feeney (born May 21, 1958), is an American politician from the state of Florida. He represented Florida's 24th congressional district. He was defeated in the 2008 election by Democrat Suzanne Kosmas.
Campaign Finance$5,589,272 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $4,019,000 Intracoastal Waterway, Jacksonville to Miami, FL 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2008 $2,490,000 Rose Bay Ecosystem Restoration Project 2008 $1,720,000 Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center: Distributive Interactive Simulations (DIS) SDD -- Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center 2009 $1,680,000 Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center (JTIEC) 2009 $1,600,000 Joint Medical Simulation Technology Research and Development Center (JMSTRDC) 2008 $1,280,000 US Army Research Development & Engineering Command: Medical Advanced Technology -- Joint Medical Simulation Technology Research & Development Center 2009 $1,148,000 Ponce De Leon Inlet, FL 2008 $657,000 Ponce de Leon Inlet 2009 $570,000 SR 46 Regional Evacuation Route, FL