- Office Held:
- US House, PA
- Office Sought:
- US House, PA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Todd Platts
Todd Russell Platts (born March 5, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 19th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$218,611 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $218,611 #569 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $250,797 #557 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $18,392 #405 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $1,200,000 Low Cost Production of Thin-Film Photovoltaic (PV) Cells (PA) 2010 $821,000 Pennsylvania State University: Milk Safety, PA 2010 $750,000 Craighead Bridge Replacement, PA 2010 $450,000 Hanover Hospital, Hanover, PA for an electronic medical records initiative 2010 $400,000 York College of Pennsylvania, York. PA for facilities and equipment 2010 $250,000 West Manheim Township Park and Recreation Board: West Manheim Township Park facilities improvementsRequested by 2010 $250,000 Rabbittransit Bus Facility, PA 2010 $243,000 Improved Dairy Management Practices, PA 2010 $225,000 York City Sewer Authority, York, PA: York City Sewer Authority for wastewater infrastructure 2010 $200,000 Cumberland County Government, Carlisle, PA: Emergency Communications Infrastructure