- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, PA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Todd Platts
Todd Russell Platts (born March 5, 1962) is the U.S. Representative for Pennsylvania's 19th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$1,035,857 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $4,400,000 General Dynamics Ordance and Tactical Systems: Marine Corps Ground Combat/Supporting Arms System -- EFSS Projectile Technology Enhancements-USMC 2008 $1,786,000 Susquehanna River Basin Flood System, funding for flood inundation maps and capitol improvements to flood warning system, Susquehanna River Basin Commission 2010 $1,200,000 Low Cost Production of Thin-Film Photovoltaic (PV) Cells (PA) 2008 $1,000,000 Giehner Shelter Systems: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Improved HMMWV Tactical Shelter Project 2010 $821,000 Pennsylvania State University: Milk Safety, PA 2010 $750,000 Craighead Bridge Replacement, PA 2008 $492,000 Messiah College Biodiesel Fuel Generation Project (PA) 2010 $450,000 Hanover Hospital, Hanover, PA for an electronic medical records initiative 2010 $400,000 York College of Pennsylvania, York. PA for facilities and equipment 2008 $343,000 Purchase of transit vehiclesRequested by