Thomas M. Barrett
- Office Sought:
- Governor, WI
Thomas Mark "Tom" Barrett (born December 8, 1953) is an American politician who has been the Mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 2004. He was elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 1984, and in 1989 he was elected to the Wisconsin State Senate. He was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003. In 2010, Barrett was the unsuccessful Democratic nominee for the office of governor of the State of Wisconsin. He is a member of the Democratic party.
Campaign Finance$6,267,815 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block