- Office Held:
- US Senate, MS
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, MS
William Thad Cochran (born December 7, 1937) is the senior United States Senator from Mississippi and a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$161,229 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 4, 2014
- Breakfast Fundraiser at Podesta Group
- Hosted by:
- Steve Northrup, Kimberley Fritts, Randall Gerard, Lauren Maddox, David Marin, Elizabeth Morra, Missi Tessier, David Morgenstern, Peggy Binzel, Stephen Rademaker, Michael Quaranta, Rebecca Edgar, Jim Dyer, Josh Holly, Sean McLaughlin, Trey Hardin
Dec. 11, 2013
- Fundraiser at TBD
Dec. 11, 2013
- Reception at The Webber House
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $35,000,000 Delta Health Alliance, Inc. to improve the delivery of public health services in the Mississippi Delta region under title III of the Public Health Service ActRequested by 2010 $22,413,000 Yazoo Basin, Mississippi Delta Headwaters Project, MS 2010 $20,865,000 Southeast Region Research Initiative, TN 2010 $12,559,000 Yazoo Basin, Upper Yazoo Projects, MS 2010 $10,000,000 Sustainable Energy Research Center 2010 $10,000,000 Mississippi Environmental Infrastructure, MS 2010 $9,800,000 Aircraft Fuel Systems Maintenance Dock 2010 $9,340,000 Stark Aerospace, Inc.: HERON Maritime UAS for SOUTHCOM 2010 $8,100,000 Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (Kerry) DRS Power Technology Inc. (Kirk) General Atomics (Cochran, Wicker, Childers): DDG-51 Hybrid Drive System 2010 $8,000,000 Raytheon Co: F-15C AESA Classified Demo