- Latest Office Held:
- US House, AL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, AL
Robert Terry Everett (born February 15, 1937) is an American politician, who was a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives since 1993, representing Alabama's 2nd congressional district.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,512,893 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $17,000,000 Alabama River Lakes, AL 2009 $8,080,000 Walter F. George Lock and Dam, AL & GARequested by 2009 $6,800,000 Chapel CenterRequested by 2008 $6,800,000 HDL Research Lab Jkm: Ship Self Defense (Engage; Hard Kill) -- Phalanx Next Generation 2008 $6,134,000 Robert F. Henry Lock and Dam 2009 $3,700,000 Close Combat Missile Modernization (Javelin) 2008 $2,500,000 3001, Inc.: N/A -- China Geospatial Data Project 2009 $2,400,000 Advanced Commercial Technology Insertion for Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering 2009 $2,400,000 Advanced Hypersonic Weapon Technology Demonstration 2008 $2,400,000 Westar Aerospace & Defense Group Inc.: Army Missile Defense System Integration -- Advanced Hypersonic Weapon Mission Planning