- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, TX
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, TX
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$13,224,573 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 9, 2015
- Fundraiser at TBD
May 19, 2015
- Fundraising Reception at MCM Elegante Hotel
- Hosted by:
- Jeannie & Leldon Sweet, MD, Kay & Lonnie Arrington, Dr. Qamar & Kelli Arfeen, Sue & Robert Cleveland, C. Doornbos Family, Laurey & Kevin Harmon, MD, John A. Henderson IV, MD, Becky & Joe Holland, MD, Drs. Saku & Nat Kumar, Laura & Steve LaMendola, MD, Hazel & Lamont Meaux, Mary Grace & Richard Levacy, MD, Barbara & Ted Moor, Susan & Jordan Reese, Dr. & Mrs. Rudy P. Sotolongo, Michael Truncale, Jeanie & Wayne Turk, Kara & Dr. Keith A. Wied
May 18, 2015
- VIP Reception and Luncheon at The Metropolitan Club - Willis Tower
April 29, 2015
- Fundraising Reception at Home of Charles & Debra Cooper
- Hosted by:
- Barbara Ledeen, Michael Ledeen, Noel Francisco, Debra Cooper, Allyson Ho, Stephen Cox, Chuck Cooper, Cristina Cox, Jim Ho, J. Christian & Jana Adams, James Burnham, Whit Cobb, J. Anthony Dick, Chuck Floyd, Ted Frank, Simone & Greg Katsas, Hon. Adam Kwasman, Orit Sklar, Ilya Shapiro
April 27, 2015
- Reception at The Petroleum Club of Midland