Steven R. Rothman
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NJ
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NJ
Steven R. "Steve" Rothman (born October 14, 1952) is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 9th congressional district, serving since 1997. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$9,707,391 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $9,800,000 Air Support Operations Squadron (ASOS), 177th Fighter Wing, Egg Harbor Township 2008 $5,900,000 Tactical Training Base, Phase 1 2010 $5,600,000 Stevens Institute of Technology: Security for Critical Communication Networks 2008 $5,600,000 BAE Systems: F-15E Squadrons -- F-15 AN/ALR-56C RWR Digital Receiver Upgrade 2008 $5,000,000 New Jersey Institute of Technology: Munitions Standardization, Effectiveness, and Safety -- Advanced Cluster Energetics 2010 $4,844,000 Barnegat Inlet to Little Egg Harbor Inlet, NJ 2008 $4,100,000 Joint Installation Road Improvement 2010 $4,000,000 Lightening Energy: Scalable Efficient Power for Armament Systems and Vehicles Dual Use 2009 $4,000,000 Chemical/Biological Preparedness Center for Advanced Development of Mobile Rapid Response PrototypesRequested by 2008 $4,000,000 ITT Electronic Systems: Tactical Air Directional Infared Countermeasures -- Assault Directed Infrared Countermeasures