Steven C. LaTourette
- Office Held:
- US House, OH
- Office Sought:
- US House, OH
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Steven C. LaTourette
Steven C. "Steve" LaTourette (born July 22, 1954 in Cleveland, Ohio) is the U.S. House of Representative for Ohio's 14th congressional district, serving since 1995. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$1,286,686 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,000,000 Cuyahoga Valley National Park 2010 $2,700,000 Phycal, LLC: Algal-Derived Jet Fuel for Air Force Applications 2010 $2,700,000 Hunter Manufacturing Company: Regenerative Filtration System for CBRN Defense 2010 $1,800,000 Steris Corp: Tactical, Cargo, and Rotary Wing Aircraft Decon 2010 $1,200,000 Advance Material Products, Inc.: Solid State Processing of Titanium Alloys for Advanced Materiel Armaments 2010 $1,000,000 BioInnovation Institute of Akron, Akron, OH for facilities and equipment 2010 $1,000,000 Lake County Press: Lake County Public Safety Radio System 2010 $1,000,000 Great Lakes Institute for Energy Innovation 2010 $900,000 Main Sail, LLC: Passive RFID Development 2010 $750,000 Akron-Cleveland Road Bridge Replacement, OH