Steven C. LaTourette
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OH
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Steven C. LaTourette
Steven C. "Steve" LaTourette (born July 22, 1954 in Cleveland, Ohio) is the U.S. House of Representative for Ohio's 14th congressional district, serving since 1995. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$10,170,379 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,000,000 Cuyahoga Valley National Park 2008 $2,900,000 Ashtabula Harbor 2010 $2,700,000 Phycal, LLC: Algal-Derived Jet Fuel for Air Force Applications 2010 $2,700,000 Hunter Manufacturing Company: Regenerative Filtration System for CBRN Defense 2008 $2,500,000 Hunter Manufacturing: Chemical and Biological Defense Program - Advanced Development -- Regenerative Chemical Biological Filtration Systems 2009 $2,400,000 Enhanced Vapor Aeration Capabilities (EVAC) 2009 $2,400,000 Catalytic Oxidation Integrated DemonstrationRequested by
- Steven C. LaTourette (R-OH),
- and Pastor (D-AZ)
2008 $2,400,000 Chemical, Smoke and Equipment Defeating Technology -- Enhanced Vapor Aeration Capabilities (EVAC) 2010 $1,800,000 Steris Corp: Tactical, Cargo, and Rotary Wing Aircraft Decon 2009 $1,600,000 Environmentally Friendly Aircraft Decontamination Systems