- Latest Office Held:
- US House, OH
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OH
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Steve Driehaus
Steven L. "Steve" Driehaus (born June 24, 1966 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is the former U.S. Representative for Ohio's 1st congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party. He previously served as the Minority Whip in the Ohio House of Representatives.
Campaign Finance$2,830,983 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,400,000 TechSolve Inc.: Smart Machine Platform Initiative 2010 $2,374,000 Ohio Riverfront, Cincinnati, OH 2010 $1,000,000 Multimodal University Hub, Cincinnati, OH 2010 $938,300 Ohio Hub Plan including Toledo-Cleveland-Detroit Passenger Rail Development, OH 2010 $800,000 Eastern Virginia Medical School (Scott), Soluble Systems, LLC (Ruppersberger), University of Cincinnati, and Soluble Systems, LLC (Cummings): Smart Wound Dressing for MRSA Infected Battlefield Wounds 2010 $800,000 City of Cincinnati, OH: City of Cincinnati, OH, for redevelopment of Brownfield property into a new light industrial and service center business park 2010 $625,000 City of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH: 800MHz Radios for Cincinnati 2010 $500,000 Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, OH for facilities and equipment 2010 $500,000 Union Terminal 2010 $500,000 Butler County Commissioners, Hamilton, OH: Butler County Commissioners for the Ross Township sewer project