Stephen F. Lynch
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, MA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, MA
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Stephen Lynch
Stephen F. Lynch (born March 31, 1955) is the U.S. representative for Massachusetts's 9th congressional district. He is a member of the Democratic Party who has served since 2001. Lynch was previously an ironworker and lawyer, and served in both chambers of the Massachusetts General Court.
Campaign Finance$8,139,260 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $22,000,000 JFK Presidential Library 2010 $9,000,000 Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology: Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology 2009 $8,000,000 Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology 2008 $8,000,000 Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT): Medical Advanced Technology -- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT) 2008 $7,056,000 Boston Harbor 2010 $3,200,000 Rolls-Royce Naval Marine, Inc.: LCS-1 Waterjet Spares 2010 $2,400,000 Schephens Eye Research Institute: Military Low Vision Research 2008 $2,400,000 Vanderbilt University, Stanford University School of Medicine, and Duke University: Medical Free Electron Laser -- Medical Free Electron LaserRequested by 2009 $1,600,000 Military Low Vision Research 2008 $1,600,000 Schepens Eye Research Institute: Medical Advanced Technology -- Military Low Vision Research