Shelley Moore Capito
- Office Held:
- US House, WV
- Office Sought:
- US House, WV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Shelley Moore Capito
Campaign Finance$1,530,770 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,530,770 #210 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $996,568 #354 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $583,722 #82 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 22, 2013
- Breakfast at The Offices of McGuire Woods
April 23, 2013
- Energy Industry Dinner at American Gas Association
- Hosted by:
- American Gas Association PAC
April 18, 2013
- Lunch at The American Credit Association
April 10, 2013
- Railroad Industry Breakfast at Association of American Railroads
March 20, 2013
- Dinner with Special Guest Sen. Rob Portman at The Monocle Restaurant
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars