- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Sandra Adams
ADAMS, Sandra (Sandy), a Representative from Florida; born in Wyandotte, Wayne County, Michigan, on December 14, 1956; attended high school and earned a G.E.D.; B.A., Columbia College, Orlando, Fla., 2000; United States Air Force, 1974-1975; Orange County, Fla., sheriffs office, 1985-2002; member of the Florida state house of representatives, 2002-2010; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress (January 3, 2011-January 3, 2013); unsuccessful candidate for nomination to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress in 2012.
Campaign Finance$813,365 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Sandy Adams Download all independent expenditures for or against Sandy Adams
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $813,365 #433 of 1586 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $975,765 #414 of 1586 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $87,212 #318 of 1586 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Eagle ForumSupport $1,670
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals