- Office Sought:
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Sam Brownback
Campaign Finance$55,420 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $8,700,000 Upgrade DCGS 2010 $7,000,000 Hawker Beechcraft Corp: AT-6B Demonstration for ANG 2010 $6,600,000 Kansas Air National Guard: 190th Air Refueling Wing Squadron Operations Facility 2010 $6,100,000 Estes Road Access Control Point 2010 $6,000,000 Boeing Co: B-52 Tactical Data Link Capability 2010 $4,000,000 Kansas University Cancer Research Equipment (KS) 2010 $3,200,000 Envision & Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation: Demonstration Project for Contractors Employing Persons with Disabilities 2010 $3,000,000 Aeroflex Inc: Radio Personality Modules for SINCGARS Test Sets 2010 $3,000,000 Kaman Aerospace Corporation--Plastic Fabricating Division: Composite Small Main Rotor Blades 2010 $3,000,000 National Institute for Aviation Research, Wichita State University: Lightning Protection of CompositesRequested by