- Office Held:
- US Senate, WI
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, WI
Campaign Finance$13,864,604 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $13,864,604 #12 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $15,544,093 #10 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $919,585 #12 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Club for GrowthOppose $183,205 Club For Growth ActionOppose $183,205 SpeechNow.orgOppose $135,314 Advancing WisconsinSupport $83,353 CitizenLinkOppose $36,110 Focus on the FamilyOppose $36,110 League of Conservation VotersSupport $25,000 Revere AmericaOppose $6,709 Family Research CouncilOppose $5,100 American CrossroadsOppose $1,000
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Council for a Livable World $99,843 J Street $98,490 American Assn for Justice $21,650 Human Rights Campaign $17,879 League of Conservation Voters $16,426