- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, MO
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, MO
Roy D. Blunt (born January 10, 1950) is the junior United States Senator from Missouri. He is a member of the Republican Party. The seat was previously held by Republican Kit Bond who decided to retire.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$27,518,827 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Marriott International $5,000 Hilton Hotel Corporation PAC $2,500 US Travel Assn $2,500 News America Holdings $2,500 Time Warner $2,500 Salem Communications $2,000 Hotel PAC $1,000 Padden, Barbara $1,000 Princess Cruises & Tours Inc PAC $1,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 27, 2016
- Fundraiser with George W. Bush at Hunter Farms
- Hosted by:
- Jack Oliver, Ambassador Sam Fox, William H.T. Bush, Stephen F. Brauer, George H. Walker III