- Office Held:
- US House, MO
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, MO
Roy D. Blunt (born January 10, 1950) is the junior United States Senator from Missouri. He is a member of the Republican Party. The seat was previously held by Republican Kit Bond who decided to retire.
Campaign Finance$11,916,623 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $11,916,623 #4 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $12,141,841 #3 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $173,241 #231 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $2,349,326 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $963,691 American CrossroadsSupport $363,621 Majority PACOppose $319,573 EMILY's ListOppose $172,800 Women Vote!Oppose $172,800 Credit Union National AssnSupport $152,500 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $142,193 Service Employees International UnionOppose $72,771 Right to LifeSupport $71,661
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Marriott International $5,000 US Travel Assn $2,500 Hilton Hotel Corporation PAC $2,500 Time Warner $2,500 News America Holdings $2,500 Salem Communications $2,000 Princess Cruises & Tours Inc PAC $1,000 Padden, Barbara $1,000 Hotel PAC $1,000
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 24, 2014
- ROYB Fund Fall Retreat to the Sanctuary at Kiawah Island at The Sanctuary Hotel at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
July 31, 2014
- Breakfast at The Monocle Restaurant
July 29, 2014
- Dinner at Hotel George
July 24, 2014
- Ag Breakfast at The Farm Credit Council