Roscoe G. Bartlett
- Office Held:
- US House, MD
- Office Sought:
- US House, MD
Joseph R. Bartlett (Born December 30, 1969) is a former member of the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 4A, which covers most of Frederick County, Maryland. He is also the son of U.S. Congressman Roscoe G. Bartlett.
Campaign Finance$334,098 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $334,098 #544 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $387,789 #522 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $239,891 #166 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $7,400,000 Auditorium and Training Center Expansion 2010 $6,000,000 Alliant Tech Systems (Mollohan) Allegany Ballistic Lab (Bartlett): Precision Guidance Kit Technology Development 2010 $5,000,000 Smiths Detection: Chemical and Biological Protective Shelter 2010 $4,400,000 BRAC-Related Improvements, Montgomery County, MD 2010 $3,998,000 Chesapeake Bay Activities 2010 $3,200,000 Applied Signal Technology: Intelligent Explosives Detection 2010 $2,881,450 BRAC-Related Improvements, Harford County, MD 2010 $1,600,000 Proxy Aviation: Multiple UAS Cooperative Concentrated Observation and Engagement Against a Common Ground Objective 2010 $1,600,000 Northrop Grumman: Next Generation Shipboard Integrated Power-Fuel Efficiency and Advanced Capability Enhancer 2010 $1,600,000 Volvo Powertrain of North America: Hybrid Electric Heavy Truck Vehicle