Roscoe G. Bartlett
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MD
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Roscoe G. Bartlett
Joseph R. Bartlett (Born December 30, 1969) is a former member of the Maryland House of Delegates representing District 4A, which covers most of Frederick County, Maryland. He is also the son of U.S. Congressman Roscoe G. Bartlett.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,103,878 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $9,000,000 SC-21 Total Ship Engineering -- Permanent Magnet Motor 2009 $7,900,000 Replace Fire Station 2009 $7,600,000 DDG 51 Permanent Magnet Hybrid Electric Propulsion System 2010 $7,400,000 Auditorium and Training Center ExpansionRequested by 2010 $6,000,000 Alliant Tech Systems (Mollohan) Allegany Ballistic Lab (Bartlett): Precision Guidance Kit Technology Development 2008 $5,500,000 Northrop Grumman Defense Microelectronics Activity: Ballistic Missile Defense Technology -- Advanced Surface Radar Technologies (ASuRT) 2010 $5,000,000 Smiths Detection: Chemical and Biological Protective Shelter 2009 $4,600,000 States of Maryland and Virginia: States of Maryland and Virginia to restore oyster habitat and plant disease free oysters in scientifically selected sites throughout the Chesapeake BayRequested by
- Wayne T. Gilchrest (R-MD),
- Jim Moran (D-VA),
- John Sarbanes (D-MD),
- John W. Warner (R-VA),
- Rob Wittman (R-VA),
- Steny H. Hoyer (D-MD),
- Dutch Ruppersberger (D-MD),
- Tom Davis (R-VA),
- Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC),
- Chris Van Hollen (D-MD),
- Ben Cardin (D-MD),
- Roscoe G. Bartlett (R-MD),
- James Webb (D-VA),
- Barbara A. Mikulski (D-MD),
- and Robert C. Scott (D-VA)
2010 $4,400,000 BRAC-Related Improvements, Montgomery County, MD 2009 $4,400,000 Multiple UAS Cooperative Concentrated Observation and Engagement Against a Common Ground ObjectiveRequested by
- Roscoe G. Bartlett (R-MD),
- and Sestak (D-PA)