Ronald Harold Johnson
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, WI
JOHNSON, Ron, a Senator from Wisconsin; born on April 8, 1955, in Mankato, Minn.; graduated University of Minnestota, B.S., 1977; studied business administration, University of Minnesota, 1977-1979; plastics manufacturing company owner and founder; accountant; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 2010 for the term ending January 3, 2017.
Campaign Finance$15,241,637 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Ronald Harold Johnson Download all independent expenditures for or against Ronald Harold Johnson
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $15,241,637 #10 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $15,316,651 #11 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $192,646 #25 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Right to LifeSupport $284,138 Senate Conservatives FundSupport $225,700 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $156,927 Club for GrowthSupport $106,424 Club For Growth ActionSupport $82,097 Trust In Small BusinessSupport $46,112 American Majority ActionSupport $8,237 Citizens for a Sound EconomySupport $2,459 FreedomWorksSupport $2,459 Milwaukee Police AssnSupport $2,010
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event June 11, 2013
- Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House
March 21, 2013
- Reception at National Republican Senatorial Committee